align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Women with Spiritual Gifts Message Board › Riverview area???

Riverview area???

A former member
Post #: 3
I am not really good at night driving at night. Just curious if anyone lives in Riverview area that might be willing to assist with rides. I could help with gas money if so.
thank you
Tracy
Shinai
Shinai
Group Organizer
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
I hope someone can show up to drive you! I'll ask the group members if anyone might be coming from there. Thanks for joining!
Michele Von T.
Gwydyon
Largo, FL
Post #: 5
That would be great. I just need to check the date and make sure my husband will be home to take care of alex, my son. smile I'm in Bradenton.

I hope someone can show up to drive you! I'll ask the group members if anyone might be coming from there. Thanks for joining!

A former member
Post #: 4
Sorry I hadn't watched this. My health took a turn and I'm just starting to recover. I won't be able to go anywhere yet for at least 2 more weeks but after that if anyone is close enough to want to carpool please just email me sisterjinx@gmail . com. I really would like to meet some local folks, as I am relatively new to the area and don't know anyone.
thanks again
Tracy
A former member
Post #: 144
Likewise like me too, I do not drive most of the time at night but I am having surgery and do not feel up to going with the pain in my tummy from gall bladder not working right, so i rather not drive but if anyone that has events anyplace else and wants to help our in driving other than st. pete area I love to drive with you. since I live in seminole and can meet you half way if that is ok, but we can drive together. thanks I hope to be more active after dec 4th.. Linda