addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Women with Spiritual Gifts Message Board › Rune books and where to find Runes online

Rune books and where to find Runes online

A former member
Post #: 3
For those who are interested in finding out more about Runes heres some things that I have found to be helpful...

I couldn't find the exact site that I purchased my current rune stones at but I did find a couple of good ones, although there are many.

www.chryalistone.com : here you can fid ll sorts of beautiful stones and runes aswell.

www.themagickmoon.com : for all your ritual supplies, wands, runes, you name it.

Creekside Gems and Minerals : no website, but it's located : 5914 Trouble Creek Rd. New Port Richey, 34652
rocks~fossils~crystals~jewelry~gemstones­

There is another place that I went to recently called Enchanted Forest off of Main Street in Dunedin. It's where I got that rose quartz wand, but as I was purchasing it one of the owner, or employees mentioned howthey have used it before and loved it. I thought I cleansed it well enough but the poor stone has sucked up so much bad energy to heal others that I may have to take it to my world tree to be under the earth for a bit. I think that's why Shinai wanted Shanon to drop it that night I brought it in. I even let it soak in herbs and water w/ a hematite paramid stone for a few days and it still made me sick when I slept w/ it by my bed.
But they did have some great stuff there. Just ask if they have used it before you buy it.

Okay, so here are some of my favorite books about runes:

The Little Giant Encyclopedia of Runes by Sirona Knight : very informative w/ all aspects of the runes and
an easy read. Great for a resource.

The Runes Workbook by Leon D. Wild : great to dive deeper into the runes asit gives you tasks to
learn more about each rune.

Taking up the Runes by Diana L Paxon : Great if you want to work w/ a group of people to learn together or
to start a class

Runelore by Edred Thorsson : I am reading this one now and love it. It dives into the history of the
runes, what has been discovered though archeological
finds and linguistic scholars, and how they has some how managed to stay
alive through out time while other written langauges have been lost.

Very Fascinating!