addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women with Spiritual Gifts Message Board › Atman Center Class on Food and Qi by Emily Andrews

Atman Center Class on Food and Qi by Emily Andrews

Meg
user 53150302
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

There's a class on Sat. 7/20 at the Atman Center from 10 am to 3 pm. It looks interesting and I was wondering if anyone from our circle was going. Also, I need a ride! We could meet wherever is convenient for you but my husband will be needing our car later. (We are a one car family).

Thanks!
Meg
760 902 8972 cell.