Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business!
"Celebrating Lives: The Importance of Remembering" - a presentation and discussion lead by our own Leona Dunsmoor of the Fenton WPN Chapter. Come learn to remember while looking forward!
We meet MOST Wednesdays 11:30am Networking and 1:00pm meeting.
*open networking before and/or after the meetings.
(MOST meaning) No meeting on the last Wednesday - so we can all gather at our city wide Power Luncheon at Old Spaghetti Factory Chesterfield on the last Thursday of the month from 11:30-1:30! There is often a carpool or you can just meet us out there!
You are welcome to order food during the meeting but no obligation, stay after for a one-on-one or just come network, contribute and learn together with like-minded area business women.
You can expect to be part of an interactive round table discussion, with internal and/or external speakers sharing at least once a month!
Mission Statement: Women’s Power Networking is dedicated to enabling professional women to achieve their highest potential by fostering a stimulating environment where they can form relationships, build alliances, share knowledge and provide support to one another. WPN celebrates the concept of womanhood and its outpouring of compassion, goodwill and encouragement.
See below or the Calendar tab for “Coffee and Contacts™ South County Women's Power Networking Meeting” and sign up for the meetings and any "Member Events" we are offering.
As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event (they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are industry exclusive - limited to one from each business or profession.
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
We are now on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Cary-NC/Coffee-a...