Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I'm Mary McGinty, a Realtor with RE/MAX Centre in Jamison PA. I've been in the Real Estate business for 27 years and service both Buyers and Sellers in..."
"I am Lisa Fry, Sales Manager of Core Financial Outsourcing in Warrington, PA. We offer professional bookkeeping/accounting services to small & mid-sized business..."
"Working with Windsor Financial Group. I help protect peoples most important assets, their life and income. My specialties are reviewing your financial portfolio..."
"Please join us for our next meeting! We're a lively outgoing group and would enjoy meeting YOU!"
"Ruth Santiago with Plan Ahead Events-Montco; a full service event managent company. We also offer promotional products."
"Hello my name is Nichelle and I'm a independent Stella & Dot stylist"
"Mary Kay Sales Director and Naval Reserve Officer. I have been a member of WPN since we started the Warrington Chapter almost 2 years ago. "
"Hi, my name is Rim-zim. I am a creative crafter, founder of aGIFTmadeforyou.com an online boutique of handmade personalized gifts for all."
"Hi, my name is Danielle Ives. I am a financial advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors. I have been in the business since 1999. I am married with three daughters."
"Hi looking to network & grow my company selling vitamins & weight loss supplements!"
"I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) providing Psychotherapeutic services in Doylestown, PA. I work in private practice with children, teens, and adults..."
"My name is Gail Boyd. I own an artist management company that represents jazz artists. I live in Macungie, PA."
"Hi I am a silversmith who is new the area and looking to meet other like minded people."
"I'm a Psychic Medium, Angel Channel, Reiki & IET Master Instructor, Past Life Healer, Ordained Metaphysical Interfaith Minister, Handcrafted Jewelry, Thera..."
Help support your Meetup
Join a vibrant group of empowering women in business Wednesdays at 11:30 - 1:00pm For Coffee and Contact™ Warrington Networking Meetings
*open networking before and/or after the meetings
Recent Cocktails and Contacts.... As a guest you can
• network with other women in business before and after the meeting
• put your business cards in our card case that is passed around during the meetings
• do a 30 sec presentation to the group about your business
• bring a door prize and have a second opportunity to advertise to the group
• hear a presentation by one of our members
• attend our special lunches with great local guest speakers
• get motivation and support from these wonderful ladies
Attend 3 times for free then decide to join us as an official member with these advantages:
• post your events on our calendar - new people and those signed up on the meetup site (100+) will be notified of your event(they are listed on the calendar as "member events")
• Sign up to do a presentation to this group
• Travel to other Coffee and Contacts™ chapters in the area to network
Memberships are non-refundable
*Members are limited to one from each business or profession.
WPN Now offers a Virtual Chapter
Tuesdays - 11:00 am ET - 12:00pm ET/ 10:00 am CT - 11:00am CT 9:00 am MT - 10:00am MT / - 8:00 am PT - 9:00am PT Meeting - Open Networking - Location: Online Only
For All Women's Power Networking chapters and events: see www.womenspowernetworking.com
Each person is responsible for their lunch and attendance fee is just $1. Please bring cash for your lunch! Please RSVP at the following Meetup link so we can welcome you!
69 Business Professionals
2,106 Real Estate Investors
Meetup members, Log in