Women's Pick-up Soccer in Burlington, Vermont
We will be playing at the Miller Center at 130 Gosse Court.
This is a fun workout for all fitness, experience and skill levels. The spirit of the game is to encourage each other and get some exercise.
The fee is $3 for each game or pay $50 for the Winter Season (September 29 - April 14)
We need at least six players to have a game, so RSVP.
If you have any questions, email me or phone me.
1. All players need to sign the release form.
2. You are welcome to bring women friends as long as they are 18 or older.
3. If you can't afford the fee, talk to Carmen, she can work something out.
4. Everything you need is provided, except shin guards, which are recommended.
5. If the ball hits the area above the blue paint, the ball goes to the other team.
6. In the rare instance when someone falls and might be hurt, we stop the game to make sure they are okay and provide care.
7. If you catch or hit the ball with your hands, that is considered a hand ball. The ball goes to the other team.
8. We allow people to be off sides. If you want to cherry pick all night, that is fine.
9. We don't keep score, although people play like we are. Five minutes before the end of the game, we announce first to two, that means the first team to score two points wins!
10. All women are welcome! So come play!