AUD20.00 a Meet or (Annual Membership)
This covers: Portion of the proceeds go to The Child & Family Foundation + Meetup Costs
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Are you ready to roar in 2016?
Women's Business is a friendly group who Connect,Collaborate instead of competing and comparing.
We have compassion to help and support each other with expanding our businesses in the local area
as well as globally.... We are a no nonsense yet "Have fun while getting the job done" kinda gals.
Seeking like minded Authentic goddesses with an insatiable appetite to make a difference or leave the world a better place then when you arrived...
Laugh from the heart and get business done at the same time!
Ladies who simply have a dream to start their own business are welcome to come along as well!
Being a biz owner is a rollercoaster ride on it's own and the last thing you need is to worry about how you look, or who else is better than you and all the other nastyness that comes along with competing and comparing.
So come join a group of like minded ladies that are on purpose with passion or some that are still figuring it all out. We are a mixed bunch with varied industries and backgrounds that just want to see each other succeed.
Event schedule is available once you're a member so you can plan your year ahead and not miss out on any valuable content or meetings.
We are a tribe of women that support each other whilst on this journey of self discovery and biz xx
Love, Light & Blessings
Crystal thee Connecter xx
1. Maximum number per meeting is 20 participants, So no need to feel overwhelmed we create an intimate atmosphere.
2. A total of 3 meetups over a 3 month period are allowed so you can see if the group is right for you. Then we encourage you to join the "Womenz Biz Tribal Membership" so you can not only benefit further from the group but also retain your position at the meetup events. (Paid separately from membership)
3. Friendly Welcoming Atmosphere
4. No Judgements
5. Encouragement from ALL
6. Join Forces & Get to where you want to go FASTER!
7. Get out of the House and Meet Like Minded Women.
8. From Beginner to the Seasoned Professional
9. Learn Pioneering Strategies in Business.
10. Learn to "Connect & Collaborate" instead of "Competing & Comparing"
2,553 Brisbane Business Club Members
630 Fearless Boss Ladies
190 Small Business -Lonepreneurs
637 Women In Digital
1,616 Business Owners & Entrepreneurs