Wood for Sheep Message Board › New year news

New year news

Christopher
First off, belated Happy New Year WFSers! We had a bit of a lull around the holidays, but I'm happy to report a good turnout the last few weeks and an even better one it looks like tonight. A couple of logistical points:
Dues: My fee to Meetup is coming due soon, so it seemed like a good time for a gentle reminder to sign up for monthly dues if you can. I love running this meetup and I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people. However, there's no such thing as a free lunch, so please chip in if you can. If you don't want to commit to paying every month, you can give me money in person or email me and we can work something else out. As I've said before, my ideal scenario is to have a bit of a surplus so that we can build a game library for WFS as we expand.
Reviews: There's a option for a group review on the sidebar, and if you've enjoyed WFS so far, please say so! I'd love to keep growing the group, and that positive feedback is invaluable. I also welcome constructive criticism if there's anything you think we can be doing better, so feel free to message me any time.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some of you tonight at Emerald!
Christopher