add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

WordPress Chapel Hill Message Board › Tonight's WordPress Chapel Hill Meetup with Glenn Ansley

Tonight's WordPress Chapel Hill Meetup with Glenn Ansley

Anthony Z.
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Hi everyone,
Wanted to let you all know that tonight, Doug Foster (the Idea Mechanic!) has kindly agreed to fill in for me as organizer this evening. I am unable to make it out from Asheville tonight, but I'm already planning for May the next WP Chapel Hill. We'll talk about WordCamp Asheville (May 30th) and we'll talk about version control for WordPress.
Tonight, Glenn Ansley will be talking about e-commerce for iThemes. We hope you'll enjoy this presentation!
I'll see you next month. In the meantime, if you have anything to share in the forums or by email, please use the tools provided by
Tony Zeoli
Organizer, WP Chapel Hill
Doug F.
user 12449853
Cary, NC
Post #: 2
If you weren't there you missed a great session by Glenn on using iThemes eCommerce plugin. I think everyone would agree, Glenn gave a really informative session - easily understood by both folks new to WordPress and those who've been tinkering with it for years. Literally, in 10 minute you can be up & running your own online store. Wow! For more info checkout­.