So, you have created your website in WordPress but find that you need assistance with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), adding blog posts, a newsletter opt-in form, updating plugins or integrating social media.
During this 3-hour, hands-on WordPress Open Lab, Phyllis Garland will answer all of your burning questions and will explore the following topics:
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- adding new tabs/pages to the navigation bar
- social network integration
- plugin and WordPress updates
- backup & disaster preparedness
- newsletter integration
DATE: Friday, July 12th, 2013
TIME: 9:30am - 12:30pm
VENUE: Bayshore Corporate Center in San Mateo, California
COST: Tickets for this content-rich event are only $37.00 for WEBA members. Your investment is covered by my 100% no-fuss, money-back guarantee.
- Access (via your WordPress dashboard) to over 30 WordPress Video Tutorials and online manual that you can refer to at anytime
- 3 hours of instruction on Wordpress
- Installation of a premium *WooThemes WordPress theme if needed (value $75.00). You can check out the themes at the following link: http://www.woothemes.com/
- 30-Day email support following the workshop
- You must have a website installed on the Wordpress platform
- General knowledge of the WordPress Dashboard
- Laptop ( wi-fi is provided in the conference room)
- Links to your social media sites
- A MailChimp, Constant Contact, or Aweber email account
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY: Registration is limited to 12 spaces to ensure individualized assistance. If you have any questions about the courses, please don’t hesitate to contact Phyllis @ 650.548.9597.
INSTRUCTOR: Dubbed the “Blog Whisperer”, Phyllis Garland has been developing websites for over 17 years and specializes in WordPress web development for over 4 years. Her courses share her knowledge and experience in an easy-to-understand and implement manner, turning novices into WordPress do-it-yourselfers in one short day.
"Phyllis did a wonderful job at demystifying Word Press. She also gave us great SEO tips and tricks. I promise to update my blog more than once a year!" - Cynthia Beck, CynthiaBeck.com
"GREAT. I loved Phyllis' energy and her patience in teaching. She definitely understands and can teach the basics of setting up a Word Press site. It was so empowering to see how easy most of the set up is and it looks so clean, organized and easy to use. It is a pleasure to learn from Phyllis and she is a wonderful, considerate, highly conscious person." - Amber DeAnn, Anger At Mom and Dad
"I had been trying to set up a web presence for a long, long time but was putting it off because I wanted to be able to be able to manage it myself and couldn't find any web people who would work with me or teach me. Then I found Phyllis Garland, who in one short session got me up and running. I was amazed and still am. I owe her huge. My site looks great and my organization is on a roll." - Marla Lowenthal, www.shape4all.org
Phyllis took the intimidation and mystery out of setting up my own website and getting it optimized for Google and the search engines. Plus, she was extremely generous with her help and time, making sure we all left with our questions answered. I would, without hesitation, highly recommend this class to any beginner who wants to learn WordPress and be up and running quickly. Thanks again!" - Serena L.
For more testimonials, log onto: http://www.sanmateowebdesign.com/