addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lancaster WordPress Message Board › WordFence Security – K.I.S.S. approach to WordPress security

WordFence Security – K.I.S.S. approach to WordPress security

A former member
Post #: 24
Good day everyone:

Over the past 17 years, I’ve found security can often be like a full squadron of obtrusive bouncers who make you want to leave before you get within 50 yards of the door.

Wouldn’t it be great to have a WordPress security plugin which was more like Dalton (Patrick Swayze) in RoadHouse who worked to have bouncers be as inconspicuous as possible; only coming out when needed, and only using what force was necessary to get the job done?

http://www.dynamicnet.net/2012/06/wordfence-security-plugin/­

Thank you.
Dustin D.
motoki1
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 5
Very cool, thanks for sharing!