addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lancaster WordPress Message Board › My Wordpress development workflow

My Wordpress development workflow

Austin G.
austinginder
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 2
Over the last few months I've made some big changes to how to do Wordpress development. It was mostly inspired by the Meetup group through conversations however some of the changes were things I knew I needed to be doing. The biggest thing is I'm now hosting all of my clients on a single multisite installed and am developing my code locally and pushing it to the production server though git + beanstalk. I compiled a list of products and services I use as a Wordpress Developer. Here it is: http://bst.io/QtZFSi...­. Feel free to make any suggestions or share any tips.
A former member
Post #: 8
Thanks, Austin! Maybe we can do a developer-focused meetup on everyone's favorite tools.