addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › Can someone *show* me?

Can someone *show* me?

Lifey
Lifemagician
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 7
Is there anyone out there who could *show* this septuagenarian grandmother the basics of a blog?

Some years ago I fiddled around with Wordpress and gave up for want of help. The little I did is still there, but not the way I wanted it.

Over time I have read about Wordpress and been on forums etc. Even attended the meetup for beginners. Whereas that was interesting, and I learned some things, it was mostly focused on business sites.

In April I will be attending Wordcamp, but I would really like to sit with someone and actually be shown how to do things and do them myself. All the computer terminology gets my head spinning. Am hoping to have it up and running before May.

Is there anyone in the North Western suburbs who would have a little time to spare. I would be most grateful. Am willing to fit in with the schedule of others. Am also willing to drive a reasonable distance.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Lifey
A former member
Post #: 9
I'd be more than happy to share what I know with you.
I'm based in the inner north.
smile
Lifey
Lifemagician
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 9
Must take this opportunity to thank Catherine for her patience and time. She showed me lots I was not aware of... how to look up things, where to find things and what they meant. Went on to show me how I can do what it is I long to do. Then went on to tell me lots more about Wordpress, most of which I am not ready for, but it is good to know.

Thank You Catherine.

Lifey
Lina
user 138899792
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3
Hi Catherine,
would you be interested in training me?smile