addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › Backup Buddy Errors

Backup Buddy Errors

Fiona B.
user 24133192
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hi there,

Receiving 2 sets of errors when I'm trying to migrate a backup buddy file:

Error #9004: Key files missing. The unzip process reported success but the backup data file, backupbuddy_dat.php was not found in the extracted files. The unzip process either failed to fully complete, you renamed the backup ZIP file (rename it back to correct this), or the zip file is not a proper BackupBuddy backup.ImportBuddy Error Code 9004 - Click for more details.

File extraction process did not complete successfully. Unable to continue to next step. Manually extract the backup ZIP file and choose to "Skip File Extraction" from the advanced options on Step 1.ImportBuddy Error Code 9005 - Click for more details.

I haven't renamed the file, I know the backup_buddy.dat file is in the archive because I've checked it, I've tried doing a manual restore and installed a new database using cpanel, none of these options are working. I know I have the importbuddy script in the correct directory.

The files can be found here if anyone is able to point me in the right direction: https://www.dropbox.c...­

Cheers,
Fiona

Mobile 0420 502 226
Follow @fionabrand
A former member
Post #: 2
couple of thoughts - any chance you've mixed up an outdated version of importbuddy from your downloads directory? its a long shot, but has happened to me in the past :)
did you try the manual extraction (thats what you referred to as manual restore?). Maybe there was a glitch in the upload - maybe try a re upload and extraction using ssh or cpanel filemanager?
good luck!