WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › Wordpress MU help required

Wordpress MU help required

Matthew K.
user 18852181
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am looking for someone that can help me setup a Wordpress MU network like Wordpress.com

I have worked with Wordpress for a number of years, and have some experience with Wordpress MU. However, I would like to hire someone to help setup my new business just right, and that means leaning on others expertise.

Things like the domain mapping, account management and domain registration though the network is the parts I am having issues with.

WMPU has some great plugins it seems to manage this process, but I really wish to ensure I do everything right.

This is a paid consulting job.

Thanks! Please contact me matt@smashingdes ign.com.au
James C.
JamesACollins
Perth, AU
Post #: 8
Hi Matthew,

WordPress MU was renamed to WordPress Multisite a few years ago, so you may have more luck finding someone if you're looking for a WordPress Multisite expert.

It may also be worth posting on http://wpaustralia.or...­.

At this stage, it looks like there will be a Multisite presentation at our May developers meetup. This presentation hasn't been 100% confirmed yet though.

James
Matthew K.
user 18852181
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hi,

Please replace MU with Multisite. I mistakenly used the old terminology.

Could anyone help? Or do I have to go to Freelancer?

Thanks!