WordPress Perth Message Board › FREE course on WordPress Ecommerce store setup

FREE course on WordPress Ecommerce store setup

Rob T.
user 26689932
Perth, AU
Hi everyone,
Please have a read of the email below from Paul Luxford in Qld, which is self explanatory.
Paul if offering you his course on "how to create a WordPress Ecommerce Store in 90 minutes" for FREE (a saving of $197) .
If you are interested just follow the link below and type LAUNCHFREE into the coupon section and you can start the course.
I have had a look through the course myself and it seems to be well laid out and easy to follow.
It also has some nice features such as a section, to the right of the videos, where you can type notes or make comments and suggestions or contact Paul's team for help.
If you decide to take up Paul's kind offer to our Meetup group of taking the course free of charge then please feel free to leave a star rating and a honest comment of what you thought of the course so that other people browsing the site can get a feel for what the course offers.
Paul's offer will end on Friday 17th January so if you are interested I suggest that you make the time this weekend to check it out.
Cheers,
Rob
Hi Guys,
My name is Paul Luxford and I run the Gold Coast WordPress User Network and I along with my business partner Matt Turner have just uploaded an online video course that teaches people how to create a WordPress Ecommerce Store in 90 minutes.

As we are trying to build a following, we are opening the course up for people to do for free using the coupon code: LAUNCHFREE, which is only available until next Friday 17th Jan 2014.

Here is the link to the course: https://www.udemy.com/create-a-wordpress-ecommerce-website-in-90-minutes/­

If it is possible, could you please share with your Meetup group members about the course as we believe that it could be of great benefit to them.

If you need more info, please give me a call on 0405 614 155 or email me at paul@mpire.net.au.

Thank you and we appreciate your help spreading the word.

Best Regards

Paul Luxford & Matt Turner