WordPress-Saratoga Message Board › 1:30 PM - Thursday

1:30 PM - Thursday

Gary G.
ggarchar
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Wordpress-Saratoga MeetUp is at 1:30 PM on Thursday, at the Saratoga Library Computer Training Room (enter through the main doors, pass the check-out desk and walk LEFT, turn LEFT at New Books).

To those of you without a WordPress website (18 out of 56 members answered NO), it would be nice if you created one before the meeting. We'd like to hear about your experience and answer any questions. Go the http://www.wordpress....­ and press the big orange button. It's relatively easy and absolutely free.

Attendees will have internet access on a desktop PC at this meetup. If you want to create a wp while here, you'll probably need BROWSER ACCESS to your email (remember your password!).

There are only 20 workstations at this venue, so if you have no intention of attending our early afternoon meetup, please RSVP that fact so others on the waiting list can attend.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

-Gary Garchar

A former member
Post #: 1
I have a wordpress website and have been updating it myself. I need to learn more about wordpress to make updates less painful for me.