New Hampshire WordPress Developers and Users Message Board › Another option for beginners to learn WordPress: Creating Websites with Word

Another option for beginners to learn WordPress: Creating Websites with WordPress course

Jonathan M.
linkomatic
Group Organizer
Manchester, NH
Post #: 2
Hello, all, Since last year I have been teaching a beginning course in WordPress, called Creating Websites with Wordpress: A Bootcamp for Non-Techies, at several venues in southern New Hampshire. This course is for anyone -- "non-techies" included -- who wants to create a polished, professional-looking websites or blog for any purpose you have in mind -- your small business, your non-profit organization, or simply for your personal use. No prior experience in website development is needed!

The course consists of five classes held one night per week for five consecutive weeks. This format affords students more time to practice what they are learning in class. And by the end of the course students can have a great-looking, working website!

The course also includes an hour of free consulting time, where I can provide you with individualized guidance to help you build a site that best suits your particular interests/needs.

Two new courses will be starting up soon: on Sep. 11th at the Adult Learning Center in Nashua, and on Sep. 12th at the Amherst Middle School in Amherst.

Find all the details here: http://yourpresenceontheweb.com/creating-websites-with-wordpress/­

If you want to register for one of these courses, simply follow the link on that page to the registration page for the particular course you want. Registration for the course in Amherst is managed by the Amherst Recreation Department. For the course in Nashua, you simply submit a registration form that is sent directly to me.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.