New Hampshire WordPress Message Board › Last night's Meetup location - Google got it wrong!

Last night's Meetup location - Google got it wrong!

Jonathan M.
linkomatic
Manchester, NH
Hi, everyone,  It has been brought to my attention that a number of you who tried to attend our "Reset and Re-Launch" Meetup went to the wrong location (33 Commercial St.) and missed the meeting (which was held at 844 Elm St).

The abi Innovation Hub used to be located on Commercial St., but they moved to downtown Manchester some time ago.  Unfortunately, both Google Maps and Bing Maps (which shows abi's location as 50 Bridge St) have yet to catch up with this move.  So if you used those tools to find abi instead of the address posted on meetup.com, you went to the wrong place.

I'm very sorry this happened to those of you who missed the meeting.  If I had known about this error ahead of time I would have alerted everyone beforehand.

We did have a good kickoff meeting, even though the group was a smaller than expected.  And we will definitely be moving ahead with future meetings.  Stay tuned for future meeting announements.

Best regards,

Jonathan and Amanda