align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

New Hampshire WordPress Message Board › Spundge - a content curation/creation tool that will publish directly to Wor

Spundge - a content curation/creation tool that will publish directly to WordPress

Patricia H.
user 52827462
Manchester, NH
Post #: 19
Hi everyone!
I just discovered a new online tool for content curation and creation that will publish directly to WordPress. (You can embed to other cms as well, but WP is built into the api.)

The app was designed for journalists to aggregate content for research and includes a basic text editor for writing stories, but can be used by anybody who needs an easy way to compile and filter multiple rss feeds and clip articles or data for research. It is similar to Evernote in that it is set up as a notebook, with the main difference being the on board data feeds and filters. (I am researching an article right now and am finding this feature very useful. )

Spundge is still in beta, but I am liking the way it works. If you or a client is looking for a relatively easy way to research an article or compile information into one notebook to share on their WP site, it's definitely worth looking at. (Think a bride planning a wedding or someone planning a big project.)
Amanda G.
amandagiles
Barrington, NH
Post #: 30
I have a lot of clients requesting tools like this, but very little experience with them so thanks for the great tip.