add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

WordPress NYC Meetup Group Message Board Plugins › Graphic/Photo Plug-in

Graphic/Photo Plug-in

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 19
am told a major free version is coming.

I must sound like a shill, but I'm not. It's just that the distance between what I'm using and what is available for free is large.

I'm going to draft a review of this product this weekend, I hope. I'll pass it along.

Excellent, Cliff. I came across another open-source solution that looks promising but needs to mature a bit. I'll send you a link if I can recall what it was.

I'm going to go ahead and mark you down on this month's agenda for giving a brief guide/overview of your experiences seeing that we didn't have time to go over what you prepared last month. I think it's a discussion worth continuing. It may be worth developing a writeup as a group of exactly what we would like along with examples to pass on to the wordpress devs and perhaps the plugin developer community at large.