addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress NYC Meetup Group Message Board General › Monthly/Weekly Meetups?

Monthly/Weekly Meetups?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
So I just registered on the Meetup.com website hoping to meet up with other people like myself who have wordpress blogs and would like to get together and work on them. My one blog (my very first one too) is giving me such a hard time, especially when I recently upgraded to 2.8. I can't wait till November! smile

I am trying to increase my learning curve and unfortunately I don't know anyone who is into using the wordpress blogging software. If anyone is up for meeting for a few hours, a few times a month, somewhere where there is internet access and an interesting location to boot, I'm in. I love working as a team and could use the support.

Otherwise, I'll just wait FOUR months for the wordpress event and try to figure out all my tech issues on my own. wink
Steve B.
sbruner
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 24
David,

We usually have events every month. Due to certain circumstances we had to skip July. The next event will be August 18 and should be announced in the next week or so.

Steve