addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Hampton Roads Message Board › Suggestions for book order page

Suggestions for book order page

A former member
Post #: 17
My wordpress guru friends,

My sister is putting together a page on her book site for ordering the books and paying with paypal.
What plugins would you suggest for the the page to be set up as an order page (catalog of sorts) and linking over to paypal?

She is quite the novice with all of this and I am trying to help her long distance.

Thanks, Lynn
Melodie
melaylor
Hampton, VA
Post #: 12
Try this: WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart:
http://wordpress.org/...­

Here's the plugin's description:
"WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart lets you add an ‘Add to Cart’ button anywhere on your blog. This plugin also allows you to add the shopping cart anywhere in a post or page or sidebar easily. The shopping cart shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to add or remove items. The payment is processed by PayPal."

That should do the job.

-Melodie
A former member
Post #: 18
Wonderful. I will pass this along and try it out. Appreciate your help.
Lynn