WordPress NYC Meetup Group Message Board General › A new social media experiment

A new social media experiment

This message board is read-only.

Andy C.
andywashere
Sydney, AU
Post #: 9
Hi there I'm starting a new social media experiment that will offer video blogs to people in person in Time Square (and eventually locations in other cities as well). "BlogJockeys," would be stationed in a high traffic area (like Time Square) and approach people to participate. Participants would then have a chance to record their own free video blog post that will be posted on a website for them. Someone could have a blog and not even know how to use a computer! How cool is that?!

The whole thing would run on an installation of WordPressMU, which is the perfect platform for this kind of site.

Right now, I am looking for people interested in getting this experiment off the ground. Specifically, I'm looking for people that can help with web design (esp. with WordPress/php experience),video editing, legal advice, SPONSORS, general networking, and of course, going out there and getting people to record videos.

If this sounds like a cool idea to you, send me an email to andrew [at] chronolink [dot] net so we can get a group together. Hopefully we can get it going well before WordCamp.

Thanks,
Andrew