Words. Code. Cocktails. v 1.0 Message Board › TECH COFOUNDER FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS MOBILE APP

TECH COFOUNDER FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS MOBILE APP

Alessio Z.
alessio.zanotto
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 7
I'm an Italian architect who truly believe that the UX/UI makes the difference between a good result and a great one - true for buildings as well as technology solutions. After attending a Stanford University course on Social Media, I realized that the social network's world can be improved and simplified a lot. Therefore, my aim is to create "the social network of social networks": a full-customized mobile app from where people will have the possibility to manage all their social network accounts. In spite of there are already several apps in the market with this purpose, I found out that these solutions lack always in the same thing: once again, UX/UI.
So far, I've created the lean canvas business model of my project, and now I'm looking for a tech cofounder skillful on back and front ends as well as Java and C programs (well, let's say Swift now) for going forward to the next step and create the Android and iOS prototypes.
Please, if someone is interested in my idea, let me know something! Thanks.

Alessio