align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
edward k.
user 8879047
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 2
Reading all the Blackest Night stuff for sure. Also reading Locke and Key. Really good. Catching up on Deadpool. Was not much of a fan before, but now that I have read quite a bit more(Deadpool & Gable, Suicide Kings) I have become a fan.
Paul T.
user 9289391
Universal City, TX
Post #: 1
I am reading Lilith Saintcrow, Charlaine Harris, Steve Berry right now.
A former member
Post #: 57
I am trying to read Snow Crash because several of you had recommended it, but I keep getting distracted by The Mortal Instruments Series. I am on the 2nd book City of Ashes. Slightly predictable books, but I enjoy the universe and the whole creating the ruins with the stele is intriguing.

I am waiting for the 3rd season of True Blood before reading the 3rd Sookie Stackhouse novel.

stoneart69
user 10798616
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 80
Battlestar Galactica the trilogy, because one of the stories was written by Peter David, and I love the toasters.

-Mike
Patrick C.
user 11149843
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 7
I just picked up The Flash Rebirth from DC Comics. I have both Green Lantern and The Flash Rebirths Hardcovers sitting on my shelf. Both comebacks of Hal Jordan and Barry Allen. So I'll be reading that the next week or 2. I'm saving my money also for the Blackest Night Hardcover as well. I feel its a littel risky to get all the single issues only. I'm getting single issues for the side series (Blackest Night : Titans, Batman, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, JSA) But the main event I'm getting the hardcover.
Tyler L.
user 21313221
San Antonio, TX
Just read Century Rain by Alastair Reynolds

Finishing up Consider Phlebas by Iain M Bank and starting The Story of Your Life and Others by Ted Chiang

Short reviews and to read list for me are on Goodreads:

http://www.goodreads....­
Tyler L.
user 21313221
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 5
Just started Iron Council by China Mieville, one of my favorite authors. Very exciting world building within a fantastical, grotesque, intricately imagined world.
A former member
I am reading Lilith Saintcrow, Charlaine Harris, Steve Berry right now.
i must say that Litih Saintcrow is a very good writer and i just finished her book the Hedgewitch Queen