Patrick C.
user 11149843
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 11
For all those True Blood fans out there. The comic book company IDW has just released the first issue of their comic book series a couple of weeks ago. I'm a regular goer to Heroes & Fantansies comic book shop for my comic book fix. And I was getting my new comics and there was the True Blood Comic book Issue #1 sitting on the New Comics shelf. If you live near Heroes and Fantasies 914 Pat Booker Universal City or 4945 Loop 410 Summit Pkwy shopping center and see you can pick up Issue #1 of your True Blood Comic book collection. At this time it should be in the Last Week Comic section at this time if you go now.

Your Member

Patrick Church
A former member
Post #: 78
very cool! this is something i think a lot of people would like :) thanks for the info patrick!
Patrick C.
user 11149843
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 13
Attention True Blood Fans!!!! Issue #2 of the new True Blood comic book series from the comic book company IDW will be out on comic book stands next week Wednesday August 18th. Don't Forget there should still be some Issue #1 copies still out there. They are 3.99 each. So hurry True Blood Fans and dont miss out. I go to Heroes and Fantasies for my comics. So call the Pat Booker store at (210) 945-4376 or the Summit store (210) 340-0074 for more information.

Your member,

Patrick Church
Patrick C.
user 11149843
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 14
MORE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU TRUE BLOOD FANS OUT THERE!!!!

Today I was at Heroes & Fantasies at the Summit. And I saw by the register area that there were a set of True Blood statue busts of Eric, Sookie and Bill sitting there. Each of the bust cost $69.99. So if you any True Blood Fans interested in these fine gems of collector items. Go to Heroes & Fantasies Summit location here is the full address.

Heroes & Fantasies
4945 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
Phone (210) 340-0074
Manager : Adam Conley

Or if you are by the Pat Booker area here is there address to get your Eric, Sookie, or Bill collective bust

Heroes & Fantasies
914 Pat Booker Rd
Universal City 78148
Phone (210)945-4376
Manager : Mike Conley

And tell whoever helped you out. tell them Patrick Church sent you.

Ok thats it for me.

See ya next meetup

Your member
Patrick Church