align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

World UFO Group Message Board World UFO Group Discussion Forum › New member of the Leadership Team - KYLE DAYTON

New member of the Leadership Team - KYLE DAYTON

Allen B.
AlBenzOrganizer
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ

I have known Kyle for a number of years. She has an extensive background in media. For several years Kyle was the host of "Cosmic Chronicles" which aired nationally via ACCESS TUCSON (Public Access Cable TV). Using my executive authority as Lead Organizer, I have appointed Kyle to the position of Assistant Organizer for Media and Public Relations (MEETUP) and WUFOG FB Administrator. :)

Allen Benz

Lead Organizer

WORLD UFO GROUP.