addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

World UFO Group Message Board World UFO Group Discussion Forum › A star gazing party!!!

A star gazing party!!!

Lynn
Starcat2012
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 7
Hiyas everyone,

This isn't an official event of the UFO group, but, I'd like to put out there (albeit late notice & better late than never). My friend James and I are holding a Star Gazing party here in Tucson. In part this is to celebrate and break in the new telescope that my family and I bought recently!!

The party is going to be held at the EAST end of Speedway on Friday, Sept. 14th @ sun down (approx. 6:30 PM). If you have your own telescope feel free to bring them. Bring your own chairs, food and drink. The site is primitive and in the parking lot of a trailhead.

If you have any questions e-mail me: lynn_easton (at) yahoo.com or call me: 520-743-6448

Thanks and take care,

Lynn