Write Together Message Board › Writing Services

Writing Services

Joao
user 6301147
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 50
I get a lot of emails promoting services that may be of value to members. The best one will be directed here. Interested members should track this discussion to stay up to date. Cheers.
Amanda L.
user 67051552
Erith, GB
Post #: 4
Hi everyone!

My name is Amanda and I am an independent literary consultant. In many cases the best aspects of a work are not identified until the editing process and with the increasing popularity of self-publishing, this is not an opportunity everyone is given. That is where I come in. While friends and family will mask any issues with your work in favour of praise and support, and other writers may be more concerned with how they would write, I provide an unbiased opinion and am determined to help you get the most out of your work. I can do simple reviewing (spelling, grammar consistency, awkward phrasing etc.), in depth analysis of the effectiveness of your work on an average reader (persuasiveness, character believability, impact of symbolism etc.) and many things in between. With my experience selling books, I can also provide suggestions of the audience that your books would likely attract.

If you are interested in learning more about my services, please follow the link below to my website.(http://www.sandalangl...­.

All of my prices are flexible and I would be happy to provide quotes to any interested parties.

Thank you for your time and best wishes,

Amanda Langley

Tania D
ChroniclesoTania
London, GB
Post #: 45
I proofread and edit manuscripts.

Do please give at least a week of notice before your submission deadline for a competition/agent/publisher as I have other manuscripts that I'm looking at. If anyone is interested please drop me a direct message.

Tania