Keeping your JS modular can be pretty tricky, and loading modules that are interdependent can be even tougher. This session we are going to dive into module loading, and generator tools to get you up and running faster. We are going to be covering:
- How are we doing?
- What did we do last time?
- Module Loading
- Using RequireJS to load AMD modules
- Using browserify to load CommonJS modules
- Using component to load CommonJS modules
- Loading modules, ES6 style
- Intro to Yeoman - courtesy of Sean Goresht
- Intro to Mimosa - courtesy of Neal Sanche
- What's happening next month?
If you think you can speak on any one or all of these topics hit us up on twitter, meetup or on the group mail list. We are always looking to mix up the speakers!