The presentation will give a quick overview of the important topics when it comes to developing for the browser:
- Architecture (Dynamic asset loading, namespacing and modules, minifiers)
- Communication (AJAX and REST webservices)
- Single page applications and MVC frameworks (Backbone, Knockout, CanJS)
- HTML 5 and mobile applications
- Testing (QUnit, Stubbing, FuncUnit)
- [maybe] Documentation (Docco, JSDoc)
The session will be a little less coding and will run for probably 2-3 hours (hopefully around 2). As always feel free to bring your laptop to play along.