The focus for this session will be testing with an emphasis on how to do it client side. Things that we will try to cover:
- Test Frameworks (QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha)
- How do you even write tests??!
- How do you run them?
- How to test jQuery functions/plugins
- How to structure your vanilla JS code so it can be tested
- Headless browsers anyone? (PhantomJS, ZombieJS)
- Cross browser testing (testling, selenium?)
This bootcamp will probably be a little lighter on content with more time for open discussion on various JS topics (hopefully sticking mostly on testing). Come on out and bring a friend, it's gonna be some good times!