Unity is an powerful game development framework that allows you publish your games to a variety of different platforms and form factors.
In this talk we’ll cover how to take a Unity game and get it to work across desktop, web, mobile, tablet and even TV.
We’ll focus on the following techniques:
• Setting up a Unity Project for multiple platforms
• Configuring the Build Settings for each platform
• Designing simple controls that scale across multiple form factors
• Working with multiple resolutions
During the talk we’ll walk through through examples and cover how they work as well as how you can apply the same techniques to your own games.
Jesse Freeman - Developer Evangelist, HTML5 & Games @ Amazon
• Pizza and "refreshments" will be served. ;-)
• RSVP with your full-name name so you are registered with lobby security and bring picture ID
See you soon!