THIS MEETUP IS TO DISCUSS ABOUT MAKING IMPROV VIDEO ON THE FIRST SUBJECT MATTER OF:
FIRST VIDEO PROJECT "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?"
Candid reaction from ipod/headset music listeners: We need at least 10 people that can contribute to the first YouTube video collaboration. Please come to participate, to plan out, and be part of the first video shoots. Here is the outline of people skills needed to plan out the first project.
1 Female interviewer with big personality, confident, interviewing, experience
1 HQ operator with data graph experience
1 Cameraman helper
1 Security for interviewer and subject
1 Security for camera crew
1 Music composer - Jay Harper
REQUIREMENT FOR THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO PROJECT:
1) EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROJECT AND HAVE SOME SKILL TO CONTRIBUTE ARE WELCOME TO SIGN UP FOR THIS EVENT.
2) MUST HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE AND LOVE TO HAVE FUN,
3) PLEASE WHEN RSVP FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE INDICATE, WHAT SKILL YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE OR IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CONTRIBUTE BUT LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, JUST WRITE "OPEN"
- "OPEN" means you just like to participate and willing to help out in anyway you can OR just like to be an observer of the process.
FYI: This is a follow up from the last meetup on Jan16, 2013 at the Lakewood Mall.
"- Let take action and start shooting film/video for YouTube. The last meetup on Jan16, 2013 at the Lakewood Mall event and continuation at Norm Restaurant. We decided that the first plan of action is to start doing Trailer theme improv as, and from that direction we will backward to creating in depth film/video based on hits and demand of viewers. There are 4 ideas discussed at the meetup to start:
1) Candid reaction from ipod/ headset music listeners. - Abbey
2) A married couple from different country who cannot speak the same language in order to communicate with each other. - Abbey
3) Machete shoot out and everybody dies. - Joe
4) Magic show. - Petros
5) open for more ideas
6) open for more ideas
Would the people that comes up with these trailers ideas, please send me your outlines, including how many people/spots are needed for your trailer, what kind of speciality needed for your set or improv, idea for location, date and time, estimate how long the shoot will be for that trailer event. We will have meetup for different trailer to be complete hopefully in one day, and members from this meetup can sign up and contribute their skills and talents for these meetup of making trailers happen.
LET MAKE IT HAPPEN. -"