align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Young Adults Message Board › a note on conflicts

a note on conflicts

Pierre L.
user 39817002
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 4
I'm not really into being the police for this group but here's some thoughts on the matter. First thing is I'd hope you all treat each other with respect. Even if you're drinking you're responsible for your actions afterward so if you have a problem keeping yourself together please ease up or opt out. Now secondly if you have a problem with someone I'm glad to hear you out and will remove someone if there's a valid reason for it. However, if someone's beliefs don't mesh up with your own please be tolerant. You don't have to attend their meetup if you don't agree with it or talk with them if you don't like them. Lastly if you want to date and stuff or hook up it's none of my business. Just please exercise common sense as you might with any other person you might have just met. And as a side note if you bring a friend you are directly responsible for them and any actions by them will be considered yours. That's it.
Pierre L.
user 39817002
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 5
an illustration of a habitual line stepper
http://www.youtube.co...­