add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Young Adults Message Board › how to RSVPs for attendees and organizers

how to RSVPs for attendees and organizers

Pierre L.
user 39817002
Calgary, AB
Post #: 13
RSVPing has typically amounted to a "I'm somewhat likely to show up" scenario.
In general that's not going to change. Some people for whatever reason have different things happening in their lives and who am I to tell them how to prioritize their lives?

In the past I've personally found attendance rates to hover in the 65% range. Organizers please keep this in mind. Now if you are in the situation where there are a limited # of RSVPs and freeing up slots is key, then please make a clear note in the meetup details that you need to know if someone isn't going to be attending and by when.
To the attendees (ie everyone in the group), if someone makes clear that RSVPs should be taken seriously, then please respect that if you are able. Shit happens but don't be a dick.