addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Entrepreneurs Sydney Message Board › New Event Organiser! Simon Jones - Workshops!

New Event Organiser! Simon Jones - Workshops!

A former member
Hi Everyone,

Im Simon. The new event organizer of Young Entrepreneurs Sydney.

Im really interested in organizing and whole lot of KICK ASS NEW WORKSHOPS for the members of Young Entrepreneurs. HOWEVER I need some feedback from you guys.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT?

- If your at a certain stage and stuck, that could be an idea!!!

- Maybe your a new entrepreneur and new an idea generation work!!!

Regards,

Simon

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Simon.

Sounds fantastic - I would definitely be keen to attend.

I would love to find out more about generating/finding/generating new business ideas or linking passions/loves in life to creating a business that works.
For example - I'm 25, would love to own and run a business one day, but I'm stuck in linking ideas into a tangible, successful business. Which ideas will work, which ideas are really going to be profitable, how can you offer something different?

Alex
Joseph
user 47632752
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
"As we are we make mistakes" how about a group on learning from everyones bad calls in business and how we can overcome them