addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Entrepreneurs Sydney Message Board › NewBie Introduction

NewBie Introduction

Kevin L.
user 49653472
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Dear All young Entrepreneurs,

It is glad to find this forum, hope I can make some new friends who have the same willingness to start up their own business.
I am recently planning to start up a business, basically exporting products from China and selling in Australia.
My advantage is that I have some great sources of manufacturer in China(I am Chinese) so I can guarantee my cost is very comparative and the quality of the product is great.
However, the only thing that stop me from starting it earlier is that I don’t have a partner to work with me. Plus, my English is not very good so I am a bit scare of going out to do the sales.
I am sure some of the entrepreneurs here start up their business sole, so could you guys please share your experience of how to take the first step.
Many Thanks,
Kevin