addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Entrepreneurs Sydney Message Board › Looking for young entrepreneurs requiring capital.

Looking for young entrepreneurs requiring capital.

Danny G
user 69277472
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Looking for young entrepreneurs with promising ideas or businesses requiring capital for expansion.

I believe there is a great wealth of innovative potential in the young business community and i want to work together with young entrepreneurs to provide the capital required to grow their ideas and businesses into profitable entities. Often great ideas never get off the ground as they should because they are simply never exposed to people who are willing to invest in them.

I will be at the next meetup on the 21st of November 2012. If there is anyone interested in speaking to me, please voice your interest or drop me a line. Otherwise please come to the meeting on the 21st Nov and we can discuss any potential opportunities further.

Cheers

Danny