addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Young Entrepreneurs Sydney Message Board › Society4Me is Live Public Beta.

Society4Me is Live Public Beta. Please try it out and give us feedback. http://society4.me

Rob E.
user 41125542
Sydney, AU
Post #: 4
Dear Young Entrepreneurs

After 6 months of toil and on a shoestring budget we have gone live with Society4Me in three virtual servers across the world: Oceania (Australia), Europe and North America. Using the lean startup approach it is an MVP (i.e. it has bugs) and we need to test our key hypothesis that there is room for a new mobile social application that is private, secure and has no advertisements (for a small, recurring, subscription fee).

Society4Me is a new social mobile application platform that enables clubs, associations and private social networks to create their own social mobile application in minutes. For you techies: it is Mobile First, SaaS, cloud and runs in just about any web and mobile web browser without special installation.

As with any new product, I'm looking for early adopters, feedback and customers. Please visit our website http://society4.me......­ and give it a try. Send feedback through this discussion to me or email to feedback@society4.me.
Rob E.
user 41125542
Sydney, AU
Post #: 10
Release 2 went live last night 24th Jan. A new funky look and tons of improvements and bug fixes. Steady trickle of customers - up to about 70 people / societies who have dabbled. Still in the Free zone until next release planned end of Feb.

Feedback welcome.

Rob