Was watching Primer eerily reminiscent of your actual life? Spending a lot of time alone in your garage seeing if you can make their time machine plans work? For all the newly relocated scientists, engineers, makers, and tinkerers who have recently joined this group, there is a 23b potluck at the end of every month. Basically, instead of buying a ton of equipment and setting up shop in your garage to work alone, you can go hang out there and maybe find your fellow time traveler :-) You know, like the Doctor.
- 12x30" metal lathe
- Smithy Milling Machine
- Manual metal bender and sheet metal brake bender
- Sandblasting booth
- Powder coater and oven
- Large drill press and cordless hand drills
- 4"x36" belt sander, grinders, wire wheels, buffers
- Band saw, horizontal band saw, and cut-off disc saw
- TIG/MIG/OFW ventilated welding area
- UV blocking view curtain
- Electronics workbench:
- Regulated SMT soldering station
- 20x binocular microscope
- Test equipment, o-scope, sundry meters, etc
- Pugatory bin
- Lots of tools for wood, leather, metal, etc.
- Tons of hardware, stock, scraps and parts
Learn more: http://shop.23b.org/
This is a no-host event. Just posting so that group members know about it.