The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board › Nerds Post Jobs

Nerds Post Jobs

Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 40
I thought it would be good to have a thread where we can post job openings at the places we work at -- or just ones that we know are available. Besides this group being a community for meeting new friends and trying out fun, nerdy things, why not make it a networking resource, too?

I'll keep this discussion tacked to the top of the message board, so you can add available jobs whenever you hear about them. If you see a job you're interested in applying for, just contact the person who posted it. Happy nerdy networking!

-Katie

P.S. You can find the jobs available at the company I work for here.
James
user 10026463
Irvine, CA
Post #: 45
Good idea, Katie. My current employer's available positions are posted here. I work for the Technical Division of Mazda - the company that imports the cars that Mazda dealers sell.
A former member
Post #: 1
Find employment for Fairmont Private Schools here. I'm in the International Education department at the business office. But if you see anything of interest, I'll try my best to get you the skinny.
James
user 10026463
Irvine, CA
Post #: 46
A friend of mine works at a global electronics company and is looking to hiring three financial analysts at Analyst 1 and Analyst 2 levels. Offer expires soon.