align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Animator - Designer - Graphic Artist - Nerd!

Animator - Designer - Graphic Artist - Nerd!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, my name is Leon. I am a genuine artist/animator and I’m new to Fullerton. I would like to collaborate with any of you concerning your visions and ideas when it comes to art. So if any of you have an idea and need an artist, whether it is a t-shirt design, a portrait (I also draw live models), a web banner, a website, video editing or even animation, I am your man! I don’t do oil paints, air brush or tattoos yet, but I do have a wide range of different mediums.
Hope to see you at one of the events or even team up with you sooner.

Sincerely,
Leon Cruz