align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Any nerds want to be on TV?

Any nerds want to be on TV?

Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 41
Hey everyone!

I recently received an email from Stephanie at Leftfield Pictures, which is the TV production company responsible for "Pawn Stars" and "American Restoration" on the History Channel, along with "Oddities" on the Science Channel. Here's what her email said:

"We are currently casting for a new television docu-series that centers around a group of unique, geeky, quirky individuals. From scientific discoveries, to comic-con, to science-themed trivia nights, we want to follow these characters through their world. If you and your group of friends embrace a “geek chic” lifestyle, if you consider yourselves the real “Big Bang Theory,” and you’re ready to share your passion, we would love to speak with you! In addition to larger than life personalities, we're looking for tinkerers, fabricators, builders, inventors, innovators, etc. between the ages of 25-40."

If you're interested in the opportunity, let me know, and I'll pass along Stephanie's email address to you.

-Katie
Kat
KatMBe
Newport Beach, CA
Post #: 121
Too bad I'm not nerdier (tinkerers, fabricators, builders, inventors, innovators, etc.), and as brilliant as the characters on BBT. :( Sounds like it'd be fun! :)