addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Game Show Opportunity

Game Show Opportunity

Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 43
Hey all!
I recently got an email from a casting director who's working on a new game show. He says he's looking for people with a lot of knowledge on very specific subjects, such as video games, movies, collectibles, etc. Let me know if you're interested, and I can get you in touch with him.
Ben
bene1004
Ontario, CA
Post #: 6
Do you know which production company and which network?
Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 44
Not at the moment, but I can ask him.