align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Any couples with kids?

Any couples with kids?

A former member
Post #: 77
Hey Everyone! Just wondering if there are any other couples with kids under 5 in this group. The meetups in this group are fantastic, it's just hard for me to attend any so far because of my parenting duties tongue If there are any other parents of young kids out there, let me know!
A former member
Post #: 1,088
Not a couple but a single parent of two geeklings and a third protogeekling.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hey just a heads up, the Natural History Museum do a "Night at the Museum" event where you are (if you have kids) can go and spend the night in the Hall of African or North American mammals. Details @

http://www.nhm.org/si...­