addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I joined right after the first meetup. Lets get some discussion going on another?
Lisa
user 4439053
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 70
Tonights game night ,was great biggrin
David X
user 3388893
Yorba Linda, CA
Post #: 18
If Huntington Beach is not too far for everyone I know a couple of great KJ's (Sergio and Echo) who host a great karaoke show on Tuesday and Thursday nights. The place is called "Pelican Isle" and is near the corner of PCH and Warner Ave. The also have great food and drink specials from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Those include $2 tacos, $1 cheeseburger sliders, $2 shrimp basket, $1 prime rib sandwich, etc. The karaoke usually starts at 7:00 p.m. and goes until 11:00 p.m. I've hosted karaoke Meetups here before and they have always treated us really good. Sergio and Echo are friendly and funny KJ's and have over 135,000 karaoke songs in MP3 format to choose from. If you know a song they probably have it. Pelican Isle is right on the waterfront and has a patio facing the Marina with a great view. Let me know if you guys are interested. Just a suggestion on my part. LOL. laughing
A former member
Post #: 5
I think there are a couple meetup groups that Sergio posts events to, as well...

I will be a cheerleader, but I doubt I will sing... Only God knows what hideous picture will surface of me singing. With my luck it will be on video w/ audio recording!!!
Lisa
user 4439053
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 72
Paul your famous look at the home page lol.