addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › A Don't Stay Home 'Board' Game Night

A Don't Stay Home 'Board' Game Night

Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Sorry for the bad pun, guys. I couldn't resist :-).

Let's meet for a board game night at my house. Bring your favorite board game—Trivial Pursuit, Cranium, Scattegories—even Candy Land if you're feeling a little nostalgic. I have Apples to Apples here.

I'll order pizza, so bring along $5 or so to help out with the cost. If some people could bring over snacks, drinks and desserts, that would be great. Let us know what you can bring so we don't end up with 10 bags of Cheetos.

I'll make sure to e-mail an address and directions to everyone who's coming a few days before the event. Hope you guys can make it!

A Don't Stay Home 'Board' Game Nigh…
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm always down for Trivial Pursuit. I'm open to others too. If we're gonna go the nostalgia route, then the Game of Life would be fun (but I dont possess it).

Any policy regarding alchohol (beer) ?
A former member
Post #: 3
If we have enough people we could play Clue, if anyone has it too.

I'm sure there are all sorts of games we can play...

Any word yet on if we should bring beer or not?