addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Get-together this Saturday night?

Get-together this Saturday night?

Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 6
Hey everyone,

Since the date of the Murder Mystery Night meetup changed to Feb. 21, I wanted to see if you guys wanted to have an 'unofficial meetup' on Saturday night anyway. Maybe a group of us could go bowling/see a movie/do a beach bonfire/grab food or some combo of those. Let me know what you guys would like to do, and I'll let anyone who's interested know what the final plans are by Friday.

-Katie
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I'm new here and I'm down with just about anything. I'd like to get to know everyone and just do something low-key this weekend.

Can't wait to hear more about this event!

- eileen
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm down for dinner and hanging out. Nothing overly serious.
A former member
I may be interested in bowling, movie or anything else.
A former member
Yes, I 'm open in getting together ..... let me know if it's still on and what you have planned. Thx, Bruce
Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 7
Hey everyone,

How does bowling sound? Are you guys up for it, or do you want to keep it to something like dinner or coffee?

-Katie
A former member
Post #: 6
Or a pool hall? Anywhere with beer, pitures of beer are best!
Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 8
I don't see any objections to bowling, so let's plan on that for tomorrow (Saturday) night. I found a place in Fountain Valley that has 60 lanes and offers food, a bar, pool, TV's, etc. It looks like a fun place, and with the huge number of lanes, we shouldn't have a problem getting a few for our group to use.

How about we meet at 8 p.m. inside the doors. I'll be wearing a gray jacket and carrying a red and white umbrella. Rates are $5.50/game (per person), and shoes cost $4. The address is 17110 Brookhurst St. If you want to get more info on the place, here's the Web site: http://www.fountainbo...­

If you could let me know if you're planning to join us (either via the message board or sending me a quick e-mail), that would be fabulous. And if you need to get a hold of me, my cell # is 815-258-0010. Looking forward to seeing you guys!